Rayne Canine Growth/Sensitive GI Cans - Case
Growth/Sensitive-GI wet diet contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients and provides a nutrient profile that is known to benefit gastrointestinal health, appropriately support puppy growth, and achieve optimal lean body mass in adult dogs as a maintenance diet. This formula have excellent palatability and is designed to support gastrointestinal health in various disease states.
- Moderate fat content (< 33 % of ME from fat)
- High energy density (wet)
- Limited in carbohydrates (wet)
- Excellent palatability
- High-quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Low fibre content in wet formula
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Adult Health Maintenance
- Acute gastroenteritis – any cause, including diet indiscretion
- Chronic gastro-enteropathy – inflammatory bowel disease, neoplasia
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis – patient dependent
- Post-operative period for gastrointestinal surgery
- Chronic use for significant resection of the small intestine (patient dependent)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Recovery or inappetence/anorexia
- Diabetes mellitus with low body condition score
Sold in cases containing 12, 14 oz cans.
Pork, pork broth, potato starch, pork liver, glycine, guar gum, calcium carbonate, dextrose, fish oil, tricalcium phosphate, vitamins and minerals (choline chloride, magnesium oxide, zinc amino acid complex, vitamin E supplement, iron amino acid complex, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, manganese amino acid complex, copper amino acid complex, vitamin A supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, sodium selenite, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, calcium iodate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin), fructooligosaccharides, sunflower oil, potassium chloride, sea salt, taurine.