Rayne Growth/Sensitive GI
Growth/Sensitive-GI canine dry contains a limited number of highly digestible ingredients and provides a nutrient profile that is known to benefit gastrointestinal health, appropriately support puppy growth, and achieve optimal lean body mass in adult dogs as a maintenance diet.
This formula has excellent palatability and is designed to support gastrointestinal health in various disease states.
- Moderate fat content (< 33 % of ME from fat)
- High energy density (wet)
- Limited in carbohydrates (wet)
- Excellent palatability
- High quality protein for lean body mass
- High digestibility
- Optimal blend of fibre maintains gastrointestinal health (dry); low fibre content in wet formula
- Added prebiotics (fructooligosaccharides)
- Growth (dry and wet)
- Gestation/Lactation (dry and wet)
- Adult Health Maintenance
- Acute gastroenteritis – any cause, including diet indiscretion
- Chronic gastroenteropathy – inflammatory bowel disease, neoplasia
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis – patient dependent
- Post-operative period for gastrointestinal surgery
- Chronic use for significant resection of the small intestine (patient dependent)
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency
- Recovery or inappetence/anorexia
- Diabetes mellitus with low body condition score (wet)
Turkey, dried sweet potatoes, dried peas, turkey meal, tapioca starch, turkey liver, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), natural flavor, tomato pomace, salmon oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), flaxseed, salt, fructooligosacchides, dried brewers yeast, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, biotin, riboflavin, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin D3 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid), choline chloride, minerals (ferrous sulfate, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, iron amino acid chelate, zinc amino acid chelate, manganese amino acid chelate, copper amino acid chelate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate, ethylenediamine dihydriodine), mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract.