Optixcare Eye Lubricant
Optixcare Eye Lubricant is the #1 choice of veterinary opthalmologists!
This product is an economical and effective tool for use as part of the multi-pronged approach to dealing with "dry eye" for both dogs and cats. The key ingredient in Optixcare Eye Lube is the carbomer gel, which brings a viscosity to the gel which causes it to remain on the cornea for an extended period of time. This viscosity allows for control of the drop applied which makes it easy to apply.
Optixcare Eye Gel becomes more liquid immediately on contact with the salt in the tears of the eye. Unlike mineral oil or petroleum based eye ointments, Optixcare Eye Lube is formulated with a sterile water base. Because of the water base and the gel viscosity only one drop per eye of Optixcare Eye Lube is needed. The frequency of application will depend on the veterinarian's direction and the pet owner's capability but the Eye Lube is very safe and non-irritating
- Rapidly disperses to protect the cornea and conjunctiva
- Provides long-lasting lubrication for improved patient comfort and client compliance
- Clings to the surface of the eye thus easing the discomfort of dry eye
- Helps to minimize ocular dehydration during anesthesia NEW FEATURES
- Economically packaged in two sizes –15 & 25 gram
- Convenient, ready to dispense “stand up” tube
- 25g per tube