Hills Feline I/D - Intestinal Formula (Dry)
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s® nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® i/d®, nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How It Helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
How It Works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibers
- Prebiotic fiber and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.