Feline Royal Canin Urinary Urinary + Satiety
Feline MCRC Urinary + Satiety has been specially formulated to assist in the management of lower urinary tract disease and to assist in healthy weight loss while reducing hunger between meals in the feline patient.
• Idiopathic cystitis
• Struvite dissolution
• Struvite and calcium oxalate prevention
• Calcium phosphate (brushite) prevention
• Overweight adult cats
• Post weight loss maintenance
- Struvite dissolution appropriate for pure struvite stone dissolution.
- Relative Supersaturation (RSS) reduces the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate crystal and stone formation
- Produces a dilute urine helps prevent urinary crystal and stone formation. Supplemental omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) reduces inflammation.
- Unique blend of fibres, including high water binding capacity fibres helps reduce begging behaviour between meals, optimizing owner compliance.
- High fibre, high protein and reduced calories promotes safe and successful weight loss, which can help improve quality of life.
- Formulated with L-carnitine metabolizes fat for energy, helping to preserve lean muscle.
- Supplemental omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA), and glucosamine and chondroitin. Supports joint health and reduces inflammation.
Ingredients: Chicken by-product meal, tapioca, pea fibre, wheat gluten, corn gluten meal, powdered cellulose, rice hulls, natural flavours, brewers rice, chicken fat, chicory, salt, monocalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium sulfate, fish oil, psyllium seed husk, sodium bisulfate, DL-methionine, choline chloride, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], taurine, trace minerals [zinc proteinate, zinc oxide, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, copper proteinate, sodium selenite], glucosamine hydrochloride, L-carnitine, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.