Hill's Canine u/d Dry
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionist & veterinarians developed Hill's® Prescription Diet® u/d® Canine clinical nutrition to ensure your dog has the right balance of minerals to maintain good bladder health while discouraging the formation of crystals, which can lead to the creation of bladder stones.
How It Helps:
- Reduces the risk of non-struvite stone formation
- Supports vital kidney function
- Supports a healthy immune system
How It Works:
- Controlled levels of high quality, highly digestible protein
- Low sodium & calcium
- Promotes desirable urine pH
- Enriched with taurine, L-carnitine & antioxidants
Additional Info:Bladder Health Warning Signs
- Incontinence or "accidents"
- Urinating in new or unusual places
- Frequent attempts to urinate, without producing much urine
- Straining to urinate
- Behavior changes such as restless, listlessness or loss of interest in usual activities
- Refusing to eat or reduced appetite
- Licking around the urinary opening
Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Pork Fat, Egg Product, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid , Vitamin D3 Supplement), Dried Beet Pulp, L-Threonine, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Manganous Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, L-Tryptophan, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene